Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Well, seeing that only Elke and maybe Krie read this thing...I'm pretty sure you two know a lot about me...so yeah...

Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Love New York

So I ordered some shirts on-line...
this one is supposed be a white shirt, I accidently ordered the wrong color...Epic Fail. I'll have to order it again. This one actually came in today.
This one, I'm looking forward to getting...something about the Irish that I love...the women...Le Sigh. LOL

In other news, I survived my first week at my new job. I enjoy it very much...I'm looking forward to learning more of the ropes...I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.


1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith said...

You have a blog? no way! I'll start reading your blog now that I know you have one and I have added you to my page as followers. so, now I have figured out how to comment.

later gator. You don't have to write to your two friends anymore, you can write to THREE of them NOW! YEAH!